Why choose Divorce Solutions
- We have an experienced team who have worked as family lawyers
- We know our way around the legal maze
- We will help you decide which divorce route to follow, be it the court process, mediation, collaborative law, arbitration, direct access or even acting for yourself
- We will help you to obtain the right legal advice at a price you can afford
- We will make sure your lawyer’s time is used effectively
- We will accompany you to meetings with your lawyers and make sure you raise issues that are of concern
- We will act as an independent and informed sounding board and support
- We can help you keep your legal costs down by assisting you with the many ‘homework’ tasks like the financial disclosure (Form E) and completion of schedules of expenditure
- We can also help collate evidence and prepare initial drafts of statements for court proceedings
- We will support you through the emotional aspects of your separation, such as communicating with your (ex) spouse and other family members
- Should you need it we can help you to secure loans to pay legal fees and expenses pending settlement
- We can refer you to such other specialist advice and support as you may need
We will stop you making expensive mistakes.
Divorce Solutions will remain at your side from start to finish so you don’t have to cope alone.
We have been helping in this way since 2007.
You can read a selection of the many testimonials that we have received here.