If you are separating or divorcing, Divorce Solutions will help make the process less stressful and less expensive.
How we can help
If reconciliation is not possible then Divorce Solutions:
- Will help you decide which avenue to follow, be it the court process, mediation, collaborative law or arbitration
- Will help you appoint the right legal advice
- Will accompany you to meetings with your lawyers. We help you ask the relevant questions and we can act as a sounding board and support both before and after meetings
- Can prepare for your financial proceedings, including completion of schedules of expenditure and gathering information for the Form E (financial disclosure document)
- Can prepare for Children’s Act proceedings including applications to take children to live abroad (leave to remove), and producing schedules dealing with sharing arrangements
- Can collate evidence and prepare initial drafts of statements for court proceedings
- Will support you through the emotional aspects of your separation, such as communicating with your (ex) spouse and other family members
- Can help you to secure loans to pay legal fees and expenses pending settlement
- Can refer you to such other specialist advice and support as you may need
Divorce Solutions will remain at your side from start to finish so you don’t have to cope alone.